Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello again, I wanted to make a man Valentine's Day Card, and my friend Lori helped me with putting the challenge on here, and this is most new to me. Thanks friend, so here is the most recent Sketch Challenge from Friday Sketchers that I did, except I switch the cirlcle to a heart for Valentine's Day. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Vintage Violet, Groovy Guava, Bayou Blue, Cranberry Crisp, Buckaroo Blue(retired in colors)
Accessories: Vintage Violet ribbon, Night of Navy ribbon, hemp twine, brads, foam pop-ups, cuttlebug folders, heart charm, cricut (stamping cartridge)

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the circuit did the heart. That rock's. Did the circuit do the text too? The textures are awesome. You are very talented...can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card. Keep them coming. Lv it.

    ReplyDelete