Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad and Canada

Happy Birthday Dad and Happy Birthday Canada!
What a nice July 1st to Celebrate, My Dad and Canada!

Well I have company company so I got most of my stuff done, and now I wait for a bit, and I thought I better make my Dad a Birthday card. We went to see him yesterday and he was much better. Still in the hospital, and we aren't sure when he will be able to come home, but he was up and did a little walk. We were very happy. So I went to look for some fun Challenges. I seen the sketch at Taylored Expressions #118. Then I seen at 365 Cards #117 they are doing a neat one, you have to do your favorite 5 things on your card. I think I got it all covered. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend doing whatever you enjoy!

1) Favorite color ~ Red
2) Favorite embellishment ~ Bling/Pearls
3) Favorite sentiment ~ Happy Birthday
4) Favorite card shape and or/size ~ 6x6 Square
5) Favorite tool ~ Embossing Folders

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Leanne...this card is amazing! Your Dad is gonna luv it! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card ! Thanks for playing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne this card totally rocks! I just love the red and black, the layout and all of your bling! Yep, your dad is going to be in love with your card! You Rocked it out!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love the black and red

    ReplyDelete