Friday, June 18, 2010

My Creation

Good afternoon, been a good day, glad it is Friday. I am going to run and do some house work and then some grass cutting. But wanted to show you what I've been working on. This my first stab at my own sketch. If any of you want to try it, that would be great, just let everyone know where you found it. I am working on my Mexico album, so it will be a layout here and there. I will still be making cards. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!





Supplies: Paper~Stampin Up Cardstock, Paper House Pattern Paper and Passports Reminisce, My Minds Eye-Bloom & Grow. Accessories~Pearls, Ribbon, Buttons, Hemp Twine, MS Flower punch, Pop Ups! Spellbinders-Fancy Tags, MS Word-Computer.

3 comments:

  1. hey hey lookie lookie!!! That is awesome girlie - glad you got it all figured out! You keep practising up now ya hear!?! :) xo0xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab - I might have to try and make a smaller version in a card! Way to go, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay girlie now I can finally tell you what I think..are you ready....????? YOU ROCK!!!! This is so stinkin' awesome. I am going to see if I can down size it into a card like Melissa. Can't wait to see more *wink, heart, wink*. Thanks for sharing it with me! I love the pictures you used too! Darn fantastic!

    ReplyDelete