Friday, August 6, 2010

50th Male Birthday

Good afternoon everyone! Another Birthday card installment. This idea came from the fact that my brother in law is turning the big 50 next week. I figured I should make him something to remind him on how old he is. I went to Creative Scrappers, and found this sketch #115. I used the color combo from the Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Generator for my color challenge. Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend.
Recipe:
Paper~Basic Grey-Max & Whiskers, SU-Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White. Ink~Chocolate Chip. Stamps~Whimiscal Words, Load of Love Accessories, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Unknown Clear Stamp, Technique Tuesday-numbers. Accessories~Nesties, Pop-Ups, Circle Punches.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an awesome card girlie! I love the colors...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card.Lv your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay my friend I am trying this for the 3rd time on this card and your other ones. Did you hear me say it....no I didn't whisper, THIS CARD ROCKS!!! Super FAB color combo not to mention that you rocked the layout!! TFS

    ReplyDelete