Thursday, December 9, 2010

4 Crafty Chicks # 15

Hello fellow crafters, wow this week is flying by, which is pretty good I guess. More baking maybe and some house cleaning too. I might even put the Christmas Tree up.
Anyway, our good friend Melissa over at 4 Crafty Chicks was our hostess for todays challenge. A very nice color combo. I didn't have kiwi kiss, but I have lots of Old Olive. I sure liked this combo of colors, well done friend. I also found the fun sketch at Mojo Monday's it was from before, so I can't put my card in their challenge, but do go over and play along with them too. It was fun using the circles. Pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks #15 and the other personal blogs of the chicks and check out what they created this week. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to your comments.





Supplies:
Paper~Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Bashful Blue, Neutral. Stamps~Penny Black-Teddy & Company. Ink~Not Quite Navy and various markers. Accessories~Flowers, Brads, Embossing Folders, Nesties, Popups and Glue Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment