Thursday, December 16, 2010

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge 16


Good Day, hope you are staying warm and dry, we have been getting a bit of snow, more would be nice, then I could just crawl in the big chair with my hot choc. and a good book. Oh well a girl can wish. Anyway, been slower with work so I have been playing with my Copic Markers, it is fun, I still do love my Stampin Up ones though. Our friends over at 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #16 is Snowman/Snowmen, so I found this clipart on the computer, and printed it off. I used the liquid applique and heated it up for the snow flakes, looks better in person, but you get it sort of on here. Thanks for stopping by, I have one more Snowman card to put on here, but need to do some work for a bit, then I will be back. Enjoy your day! Please do pop on over to my fellow chicks and also check out our challenge blog.



Supplies:
Paper~Basic Black, Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White.
Stamps~Digital, and I don't remember
Ink~Computer and Copic Markers
Accessories~Sticker-Let it Snow, Liquid Applique and heat tool.

2 comments:

  1. She is a beauty and the snowman is pretty cute too! I really like the Let it Snow and the snowflakes. Your use of copic's is awesome. Guess I should take a class too! Thanks for rockin' out my challenge this week. Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card!!
    I like the snowflakes

    ReplyDelete