Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blue Night

Good Evening....Just scopn' out ideas and challenges, and since I've been doing Birthdays for the month, I am really done making cards. Then I thought I would send my parents a Sympathy card, as their friend passed away last night, he was my Dad's best friend and it is such a sad time for them right now. So I seen that Cute Card Thursday had their challenges - Blues, and I put my other card on their challenge, and wanted to make another one in blue. Thanks for stopping by, and if you have time please do go over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with their challenge this week. G'Night!
Supplies:
Paper~Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Pattern Paper-SU.
Stamps~Nature Silhouettes-SU, Curvilinear Road-Stampscapes.
Ink~Versafine Black, Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Bordering Blue.
Accessories~Spellbinders Nesties, Ribbon, Button, Glue Dots, Pearls, Black Embossing Powder, Dauber for inking.

2 comments:

  1. Leanne this is super pretty. Love the way you worked your colors. You definately have your crafting MOJO back girlie! I really like your spellbinders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is just lovely! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete