Sunday, December 19, 2010

Continue on with Birthday

This is the rest of the project I've been working on. I made the gift for my Great-Auntie's Birthday January 1st. (older post) So I thought it needed a gift box too. So I got it done this morning. I did the banners yesterday. For the party, so now that is all done. Now onto more things. Brian is helping his friend today, and I am home alone oh what shall I do....? Hahaha! Wink, Wink! Thanks for stopping by. I may be back later, enjoy your day!
Supplies:
Paper~Unknown PP, Green Galore (su retired), Basic Black. Accessories~Brads, Cricut, Foam Pop-Ups! MS Border Punch, A2 Template for box, but I changed it a bit to fit the cards, Scor-Pal.


Supplies:
Paper~ (SU Retired ) Ruby Red, True Thyme, Blush Blossom,Unknown PP. Accessories~Spellbinders, Flowers, Brads, Ribbon, Cricut, Buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment