Monday, December 13, 2010

Copic Class

Good evening, wow, what a wirldwind weekend, but it was fun. To start out with on Friday morning at our Local Scrapbook store in town was a Copic Class. The ladies from Totally Stampalicious came over and showed us a few tips on how to use the Copic Markers. These ladies were awesome and a good time was had by all. The weather was a bit nerve racking for a few. Big Flakes and blowing wind. Oh well we had fun. So here are the cards/tags we made, it is an art that will need practice but for my first class, not bad. Thanks again Joycelyn and Becky, and do go on over to their blogs and give them some love. Have a great night. I have one more post to show you after this too, stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Great cards. I've always wanted to use markers, but I have not had the opportunity. I really don't know which ones to try. I will have to look into these markers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl working with the Stampalicious girls. I bet it was a hoot! I can't wait to learn how to use mine better. Awesome creations!!!

    ReplyDelete