Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday


Hello again, boy I am on a roll today. So this color combo I found over at The Play Date Cafe #57 Thanks to them, I could make another boy card. I didn't have any monster truck stamps, and I figured that he would like one on his card, so found out that clipart worked. I put the gray cardstock with the diamond plate embossing folder thru the Big Shot and then Versa marked it, and then silver embossing powder and heat embossed, wow, looks way better up close.
Thanks for stopping by, now I have a Huge mess to clean up.
Remember to stop on over to play along with the 4 Crafty Chicks tomorrow.
Supplies:Paper~Early Espresso, Going Gray, Basic Gray. Accessories~Embossing Folder, Silver Embossing Powder, Word Clipart-Computer, Silver Cord, SU Word Punch. Stamps-Teeny Tiny Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment