Monday, December 13, 2010

Okay One More Post

Another fun Project, my Great Auntie turns 80 on January 1st so we are going to have lunch with her and have a surprise Birthday party for her, but I think she might know now. So really what do you get one that is turning 80? I seen this cool little package, and thought well she would like this. So here is what I came up with, thanks for stopping by, and now
good night.



Supplies:
Paper~Unknown Pattern Paper, Old Olive, Whisper White, Bashful Blue.
Word-Computer. Accessories~Brads, Rubons, Eyelets, Ribbon, Cricut for the Letter S, and some Embossing Powder Dauber for inking edges.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, this is a very cool idea! I know my great aunties would love this and really anyone would! thanks so much for sharing it...I just love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete