Thursday, January 20, 2011

3~2~1 over at 4 Crafty Chicks #21

Good Day Friends, I am scheduling these next few posts as I will be in Arizona on a Vacation. So I do hope this works. My Challenge first off is at 4 Crafty Chicks #21 our wonderful hostess Tamie has done a Recipe Challenge, I have to say this is my first, really I had no clue what they were till she told me. Anyway, it has been very fun making this card. I also incorperated a few other challenges. I know I can't put my card onto theirs blog, but do go over and give them some love. Thanks again for stopping by. And I do look forward to our next time!
Please go over to 4 Crafty Chicks and give some love to them!










3-Pattern Paper
2-Brads
1-Ribbon
Here is my card!


Supplies:
Paper~Pacific Point, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist.
Ink~Black Memento, Various Copics.
Stamp~CC Design.
Accessories~Brads, Ribbon, Spellbinders, Border Punch, Foam Squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment