Wednesday, January 12, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #20~Metal

Good Day Friends, wow the weather sure has been strange, some days blend into the next with the snow, and the cold. Glad I can stay indoors and craft. My other friends at 4 Crafty Chicks have been busy once again. This weeks Challenge Hostess is Melissa and she has chosen Metal as her Challenge, with this you could use brad, staples, metal looking paper...etc. So I have these metal flowers from Tim Holtz that I love and some charms. I decided to do a layout this week, as it is part of my September trip album I am doing. Anyway thanks Melissa for doing this challenge very cool. Please go on over to 4 Crafy Chicks and play along, and give some love, which is always appreciated. Thanks again for stopping by.
2. Challenge: Sketchy Thursdays #1.6
3. Challenge: 4 Crafty Chicks- #20 Metal

Here is my Layout:


Supplies:
Paper~Lilac House PP, Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery.Ink~Perfect Plum.Accessories~Word-Computer, Nesties, Ribbon, Brads, Charms, Metal Flowers, Prima Flowers, Pearls, Embossing Folder, Inking edges.

2 comments:

  1. Leanne, I love how you worked your page with the layout! Your medal pieces are just awesome. The curled ribbon adds a little pop on the page. TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete