Monday, January 17, 2011

Too Cool News!

Well you know we are on vacation, but I had to let you know how excited I am to let you in on a little secret. (Insert me giggling and doing the happy dance here).
I am a "SPCC Color Diva". I am so excited, and I have to thank Samantha at Scrapmaster's Paradise, totally cool. So please do go on over there and check out the other crafters. They are wonderful.
So onto my card. I went in search of a sketch, and I found this one at Crafty Ho's Challenge, this is my first time here, and this sketch is fantastic. Please do go over and check out theirs too. Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your day!
1. Challenge: Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #83



2. Challenge: Crafty Ho's Challenge-Sketch


3. Here's My Card!

Supplies:
Paper~Stamping Up-Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla.
Stamps~Clear Stamps, SU-Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Ink~Black, Black Pen.
Accessories~Pearls, Nesties, Square Foam pop ups!

3 comments:

  1. Wahoooo! Congrats on joining the team! The girls are fantabulous...just like your creation this week - way to go! Love that heart! xoxoxo Enjoy your vacay!

    Lori - SPCC Color Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined last week! Welcome to the team!! :)

    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the joining us at the crafty hos. you did such a great job with the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete