Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Heart Day



Good afternoon fellow crafters, sorry I was going to post another card last night, but it was for a upcoming challenge...secret shhhh! kidding. Anyway, here is another one I made this morning. I thought it was a nice color combo for Valentine's Day. Over at Picture Perfect Creations #47, which I found from Lori's blog, thanks girl, very nice. Then I seen that Mojo Monday's#176 was pretty cool. I did cut the Pattern Paper in a swirl, but then covered it with hearts...oops. Oh well.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting.





Supplies~Paper-Pattern Paper, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride.
Stamps-Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Ink-Old Olive.
Accessories-Foam Squares, Glue Dots, I hand cut-out the hearts, little heart gem.

3 comments:

  1. Love this card! very beautiful.
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love what you did with the hearts Leanne. The pattern paper just rocks. Thank so much for joining in on our PPC challenge this week. Awesome inspiration.

    Tamie - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete