Friday, February 4, 2011

Scrapbook Layout

Another installment of my last September's trip to BC. It was amazing to see all the different places on the island.
Thanks for stopping by.

This has been a fun album as I never made a 8 1/2 x 11 before. But so far it is going okay. I am using the Lilac House Pattern Paper from Fancy Pants. So cool all the different colors and shades in it. I use some vanilla ribbon, brads, prima flowers(which I just love), and leaves. So bling, and I used the border punch for a bit extra . Thanks again for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. You are one of my favorite people to scraplift ideas from. I choosing you (along with one other gal in SPDT) to share this Stylish Blog award with. Check out my blog at: http://crystal-kovach.blogspot.com/ to see what you have to do!

    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete