Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lucky Me Day

What a great day for me. I wasn't feeling that great, thinking maybe a head cold coming on. But I was looking at some blogs that I did a challenge at and a blog hop. And there was my name, so excited to be winner today. Thanks to you all.

I won at the Copic Creations, the first time I did their challenge, and received goodies from Lily of the Valley. Thank you very much, they are wonderful there.

I was a featured artist at Diva Coffee Break Design for their sketch, thanks to you also.

I won at the Whismy New Release Blog Hop, tons of goodies there, thank you thank you again.

Was a good day, makes my head feel better, I was able to do a big happy dance. Thanks again, and remember to go back to challenges after you enter them. Don't forget where they are, because you never know when you may get rewarded for your wonderful creations.

Enjoy your evening! Tomorrow do stop over at 4 Crafty Chicks, another good one!

1 comment: