Saturday, May 7, 2011

National Scrapbook Day



Hello Saturday, that was a cool day I went and helped out at our local scrapbook store for "National Scrapbook Day" . It was pretty fun. We had three tables set up, oops four one for the kids too! We had Make N' Takes, door prizes, sales, discounts. I demonstrated one cool tool. I will give you the site to check out. It was a fun day, and great seeing everyone out and enjoying the weekend that was full of events. Thanks for sharing in a great day.

The tool I demonstrated was from We R Memory Keepers, "The Cinch", we made a little journal, very cute, every one there had fun making this. Simple easy machine for making coil bound albums-books.



Then one table was for the Copics, and we showcased the versatility of the "Copic Markers", with a card. Sure a hit with many. This is my new favorite past time, the new IN thing. I love it, I could color all the time.

There was the "Embossing Folders Plus" by Provo Craft , these are new, they are metal and they emboss and cut at the same time, very cool they are. Will be investing in them soon also...wink, wink!!

There was a card using the Mistables Canvas Sheets from "Prima Marketing" and we showcased the "Glimmer Mist" by Tattered Angels. Was a hit too.

I only got to make the journal, but you can always go and check these products out and I do hope you had a fun "National Scrapbook Day" in your area. Happy Craftn'!

No comments:

Post a Comment