Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stampin Up Birthday Bash

Hello fellow Crafters. I finally finished these wonderful cards. I went to a friends birthday party in March. She wanted to have a Stampin' Up card class. We made 12 cards. It was so much fun meeting all the other ladies and laughing. We didn't get them all done that night, so the SU Demo made up packages and sent us the other cards we didn't get to make. So yesterday I had a bad headache, and it was a tough day. I wasn't going to do anything, but while I was talking to my friend, I put these last few together. So take a look, I don't have all the supplies names and such, but all product was Stampin' Up, enjoy, they were fun. And again if anyone wants to have a party like this for their birthday, it was a fantastic idea. I will be back later on today with something else I am sure. Enjoy your Sunday!









Supplies: Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment