Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yellow Mellow



Good evening, another cooler one here tonight, but the moisture we finally got from all that rain is much appreciated. I was scopn' out some challenges, and I forgot where I put the one I entered, I usually save them, but couldn't remember where at and then I found it and I won my first time at Copic Creations #50, thanks again, that was so fun. So thought I would try another one, they are so fun to color these girls from KennyK Stamps. I seen Mojo Mondays #192 sketch was there for me. Thanks again and have a great evening.

Mojo Monday #192





Copics~Y02,Y08,Y11,Y15,Y38,YR24

E51,RV000, E02,E08,E18,E19,W1


Supplies:

Paper~Whisper White, Summer Sun(retired), DSP(retired), Cajun Craze. Stamps~KennyK-Movie Star, SU-Vintage Vogue. Ink~Cajun Craze, Black, Copics. Accessories~Foam Squares, Twine, Label Punch, Border Punch, Ribbon Lace, Pearl, Oval Punch.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love your coloring, Leanne! Her hair is awesome! WTG! Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring and great card! I am on a yellow trip right now. Almost all my cards have yellow on it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on your win last challenge Leanne.
    Wonderful card and great colouring of the fabulous Kenny K image.

    So glad you joined us at Copic Creations this week,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring on this Kenny K image and great card. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete