Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall for 4 Crafty Chicks

Wow almost feels like fall these days, maybe summer will surprise us and stick around longer, since we haven't had much of one this year. I love fall, the colors, and crisp air, the smells of the farmers getting their harvest off. So this card reminds me of my grandparents place when I was a kid, so thought it was fitting for this challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Please pop over and play along, drop us a note, and Happy Crafting!
Supplies:SU-Soft Suede, Whisper White, Poppy Parade. Stamps~SU-Farm Life. Ink~Black, Copic. Accessories~Buttons, Twine, Bling, Punch, Spellbinders, Foam Squares, Glue Dots, dauber for inking edges.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. I just love this image and you used it so wonderfully each time. It makes me want to go and sit in a field. I love fall and all its details. You put some fabby ones in your card too! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, friend!! Reminds me of "home." Makes me smile and remember the farm. xoxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete