Monday, September 19, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #118


This is the first time I am using the new version of Blogger, so not sure if this will be all jumbled up or not.  So here I go.  Todays Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo was fun.  Sorry I didn't use any SP&Co stamps, but this girl from Kenny K stamps is one of my favorites and it just seemed to work with these colors today.  Thanks for stopping to check out what I am doing, and I would like if you stop over at Scrapmaster's and play along or just stop and say hi.  Happy Crafting!
Supplies:
Paper~Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, White.  Stamps~Whimsy Stamps, KennyK, CC Designs.  Ink~Early Espresso, Memento-Rich Cocoa.  Accessories~Charms, Foam Squares, Bling, Punch, Cuttlebug, Dauber for inking edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment