Monday, November 14, 2011

Friends Forever SPCC #126

Good Morning, do hope you had an enjoyable weekend.  Over a Scrapmaster's Paradise there are some wonderful design team creations, please stop on over there and say hello and play along.  I will be back soon with another card.  Have a great day!


There She Goes #125 from last month


Here is my card:

 Supplies: Paper~Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Whisper White, Pattern Paper.  Accessories~Spellbinders, Punch, Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Squares, Glue Dots.  Stamps~SP&Co.  Ink~Old Olive, Poppy Parade.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Leanne! I love the way that the paper goes so well with Fluorishee, and I love the little hanging labels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! I love how you put the dot of green int he middle it looks amazing. Another hit in my books.

    ReplyDelete