Thursday, February 9, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #76

Hello everyone, another fun challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, please go over and play along, today our hostess is Melissa from My Paper Obsession.  She thought we could use a little Love, or Valentine.  Thanks Melissa!  Happy Crafting!
My Card
 Supplies:Paper-SU:Black, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, White, Pattern Paper.  Ink-Black, Copic Markers.  Stamps-Stampin' Up! Accessories-Whimsy Stamp Dies, SU punch, Spellbinders, Flowers, Glue Dots, Foam Squares, and Ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Valentine's Day card girlie! She's so cute :) i love your vine and flowers all around her too - very nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Leanne, that black sure makes those colors pop! I love how you framed your sentiment. Thanks for having me this month! :)
    Hugs,
    Heather P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sweet as can be-love the colors.
    Wanted to thank you for your visit and checking out my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne you image is super cute and I love all of the deets you added to your card. Happy Valentines Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Cute image and pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete