Thursday, May 24, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #91



Good day friends, fellow crafter's, we are having another fun color challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks today, Lori from Inkingly Yours has brought us some fun colors.
  
I was going to do a boy card, might still yet, but this is what I've come out with.  

 I haven't played much with water coloring on water paper, so this was fun.   
Thanks for taking a stop and please go over to 4 CC and play along, I would love to see what you come up with!  These colors are awesome to play with.  Happy Crafting!
Supplies: Paper-SU~Whisper White, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Water Paper.  Accessories~Twine, Water Pen, Pearls, Foam Squares, SU-Punches.  Stamps~Stamping Up!  Ink~Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist.

3 comments:

  1. Girlie, I love your watercoloring on this card! Too pretty! This is one of my favorite color combos, and you rocked it out! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first girlie I thought that this was layered on a canvas! Your water coloring is awesome!! It goes so well with the colors Lori chose this week. Oh and the floss looks awesome the way you tied it. Another master piece. Definitely could be framed for the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your water colouring Leanne, it has made for a lovely card. Thanks for stopping by my Blog tonight. Judy x

    ReplyDelete