Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wonderful Mother

For the 4 Crafty Chicks Blog Hop scroll down!
Good Afternoon, I made this one for my Mother in law!  I love this paper pack I bought, so many fun patterns in it.  You know I love me the flowers.  I needed bigger flowers, but this is what I have.  Thanks for stopping!
 Happy Crafting!
 
Supplies:Pattern Paper, Brown, SU-Blushing Bride.  Stamps~SU.  Ink~SU-Chocolate Chip.  Accessories~Spellbinders, Ribbon, Pearls, Flowers, Leaf Punch, Flower Punch, Clear Mini Glue Dots, Dauber for inking.

4 comments:

  1. Leanne what a stunning Mothers day card what a beautiful colour and those flowers are fabulous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Leanne! I just wanted to thank you for alerting me to look at the 4CC Challenge blog to check the names of the winners. That is so good of you. Thank you so much. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhh...that paper IS nice! Wow! She's going to love it Leanne! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This paper is picture me singing it "fabulous".

    ReplyDelete