Thursday, June 14, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #94 Sketch


Hello friends, Melissa's turn to host our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks today, and she has given us a sketch.  I have to admit, I make my cards a bit in advance, so this is the card I made in May for Mother's Day I just love this sketch Melissa....it is now in my saved folder. Thanks for stopping here, please go over and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks, say hello to the design team!  

 Happy Crafting!
 My Card

Supplies: Card Stock~SU Blushing Bride, unknown Pattern Paper.  Accessories~Whimsy Dies, Spellbinders, Pearls, Foam Squares, Flowers.  Computer-Word. 

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Leanne! Love your choice of colours too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card my friend!!! I love the colors and yep, this layout is in my fav's too! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the spellbinder layer and the colors you chose to use!! Just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete