Monday, August 13, 2012

TS Favorite Color Combo


Good Morning everyone, wow August is going fast.  I can't believe we are in the second week.  Busy stuff, I went on a mini vacation with my friend, Lori, had a blast, now going to see more friends this weekend.  Seems like there is something always going on...love it.  The only complaint I may have is that there seems to be a lot of storms each day.  Hot temps, then, thunderstorms with hail/rain/wind.  Crazy stuff.  Anyway, I do hope your summer is good.  Totally Stampalicious challenge today is to use our own Favorite Color Combo, so this being said I almost freaked out, as I have tons....so I combined a few.  Here they are, and thanks for stopping, please play along with the dream team at 

Tempting Turquoise, Choc Chip, Melon Mambo, White
Happy Crafting!

2 comments: