Thursday, November 15, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #116 Winter


BRRRR! just kidding, it is Tamie's turn at 4 Crafty Chicks to host the challenge 

today and she asked us to make a Winter project!  
 I was visiting my friend Lori in the summer and I snagged a few stamps, this one is from Totally Stampalicious Stella makes me laugh and these sentiments are always fun.  
Please stop over at 4 CC and play along, also say hello to the design team, they love hearing from you.  
Have a great day, and Happy Crafting!
  

2 comments:

  1. That *was* fun when we were stamping together - a MUST we have to do again, SOON! Gorgeous card - love Stella - she cracks me up! The papers you chose are gorgeous ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I am going ga ga over this paper...and your image is rockin'. Sure glad you girls got to craft together and that you used Stella for this. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete