Thursday, December 20, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #121 Pattern Paper

Good day friends, sure hope you are enjoying your week so far.  Today our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is brought to you by Tamie, and she has asked to make our own "Pattern Paper".  I thought I was going to wow you all, but I made this pretty simple.  My great nephew loves dirt bikes and well this worked for his birthday.  I took a white card stock and got inky.  My brayer and my sponges were at work.  I like making these sort of cards, gets me thinking on how the background will turn out, never two the same that is for sure.  Thanks for stopping and please go over to the 4 Crafty Chicks and play along or just say hello!  Happy Craftn'! 
Supplies:Paper~Black, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, White, Black.  Ink~Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Black, Cajun Craze.  Stamps~SU! Accessories~Brads, Corner Punch, Spellbinders, Punch, Brayer and Sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment