Thursday, February 14, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks #129 Sketch

Good day friends, another fun challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, please go over and see what our Guest Designer Valou and the Design Team are creating.  
Our crafty chick Melissa is hosting our challenge today with a sketch, make it simple make it busy make it yours, lets see what you come up with!  Play along with this fun Sketch and Happy Crafting!

I thought I could make this one simple or fancy, I will let you decide on what mine is.  My dear friend Tamie gave me this fun package of pattern paper, and I love it, second card I used it on, I know you will see more of this fun paper from me. Thanks T!
Supplies:Pink, Brown, Green, White cardstock, pattern paper, spellbinders, ribbon, pearls, border punch, foam squares, Stampendous stamp, glue dots!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, friend! I love your take on Mel's sketch! That sentiment is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the sentiment and all of the colors are so lovely together.

    Hugs.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete