Monday, February 4, 2013

Closing Out Sale!


WHAT??!!!!!

CLOSING OUT SALE?!!!
Totally Stampalicious

Yes that is right!!! Becky and Joycelyn, after much discussion, have decided to close the Totally Stampalicious doors...figuratively of course, as on-line companies don't have doors! ;-)

They have weathered many storms in their stamp making career including a recession, a postal strike, and huge manufacturing delays due to them relocating their factory.

They feel that the time has come to end this chapter in the story of their lives and it is a happy ending.  So what does this mean for their customers!

Well for starters...

CLOSING OUT SALE!!


$4 a Stamp Set!!

They went fast at $5 and I am sure they will fly off the shelf, so as a customer please don't wait and go over there right now, and send a good wish to our leaders and purchase a great product.

As for me, I will be sharing their stamps on my blog for years to come, and will be honored to show you what I create with them.  I want to thank the dream team for allowing me the experience and the fun with such an amazing company.  To Becky and Joycelyn, sending you love and a big squishy hug and see around the crafting world.  Till our paths meet again...Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment