Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kenny K Stamps Facebook Contest

Hi Crafty Friends I've been cyber crafting with my friend Lori this evening.  Been so fun.  I seen on Facebook that Kenny K Stamps was having a cool contest, so I put this card on FB...was fun.
The Anime DJ was pretty fun to color, I used foam squares to pop part of her up...3-D like.  The dies are Memory Box, Spellbinder and flowers are assorted.  I printed off the musical note paper on the computer.  Sure was fun.
Thanks for stopping and if you go to Facebook check out the Kenny K contest, fun and there are wonderful project on there.  Till next time Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This card ROCKS friend! ;) I love the papers, whoop-de-whoooo's, flowers and your coloring is awesome! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, I just love this guy! The music paper is rockin and totally sweet! Can't say it enough your coloring is wow, wow, wow. WTG!

    ReplyDelete