Thursday, May 2, 2013

One Crazy Stamper-Flowers Part II

Thanks for coming back I do hope you didn't see my mess yesterday, I put the wrong post/picture on, now this the correct one.  Thanks to One Crazy Stamper for allowing me to be on their blog for the month of May.  Another favorite place, a paper crafter should check out.  They have wonderful supplies, and a brick-motar store if you are in their area.  I purchase online, and they are awesome.  So with today's challenge being flowers again, another favorite of mine.  
This pattern paper was so much fun, from Bo-Bunny, and I just love the colors. The pearls and flowers I love, you can cut them and arrange them in lots of ways.  My flowers are my favorite to play with, as you can tell.  Thanks for stopping and please go over to One Crazy Stamper, share the love, play along with the Flower challenge, do some shopping, what a better way to enjoy  your day.  Till next time, Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. This challenge was right up your alley, friend! Look at all those beeeyootiful flowers! :D Such a pretty card - WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of those yummy flowers and the pearls are super perfect girlie. WTG!

    ReplyDelete