Thursday, July 25, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks #152 Pennants

Hello friends, another fabulous month at 4 Crafty Chicks, still hard to believe where the month went...poof by!  Anyway, our illustrious hostess today is no other than Lori, and she has asked to use Pennants on our project, wahoooo...fun challenge.  I had some scraps laying on my desk and was going to throw out, but remembered I seen somewhere, Pinterest, Splitcoaststampers, somewhere this idea. So whomever out there, kudos to you.  Here is my take on it.  I do hope you pop over to play along with the chicks!  Till next time Happy Crafting!
4 Crafty Chicks #152 Pennants

Supplies: Card Stock-Black, White, Soft Suede, Pattern Paper-Various Scraps, 
Bling, Ink-Black, Stamps-Stampin' Up! Sewing Machine.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh...friend! I love this banner of pennants using up scraps - awesome!! Love all the bling too - WTG!

    ReplyDelete