Thursday, September 12, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks #159 Sketch

Thanks friends for stopping!  Another time for our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Melissa has challenged us with a sketch.  I have seen this leaf card on one of my blogs I scope out, and loved how it was done, so with a bit of tweaking here is what I came up with!
I stamped these Stampin Up leaves on some Bo Bunny Pattern paper I had leftover from last year.  I love the colors in this paper.  Then I cut each leaf out and started Popping them up!
I used my memory box tree die and cut just the ends off and used them as part of the branches behind the leaves.
 My sentiment is from Stampin Up! and bling is from Bo Bunny!  Thanks again for stopping and please stop over at 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with us!  Till next time, happy crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment