Monday, March 24, 2014

Crown of Daisies

Hello friends, so glad you came back to see what I am show casing at One Crazy Stamper challenge blog today, and you know our challenge is Anything Goes this month. 
Our stamp company we are using for the month is non other than Whimsy Stamps.  
Whimsy Stamps
Love these stamps, they are rubber and we know how much we love them. Today on my card I am using this ubber supper cute image from talented Crissy Armstrong Collection called Crown of Daisies.  Oh and I do know that daisies aren't normally purple/lavender, but I like this color.
Crown of Daisies C1115
So cute, and fun to color up.  I sure do hope you get in your craft room and craft with us and play along.  Lora has tons of wonderful supplies in her store and online store.  Please stop by our challenge blog and play along this month, always awesome prizes too.  The only thing we ask is to use rubber or clear stamps on your project, NO digis.  Thanks!  Till next time, happy crafting!
 


3 comments:

  1. What a super cute image, Leanne! She'd be fun to color - you did an awesome job :) LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful Leanne! Love the way you colored her! The great thing about coloring is you can color your daisies any color you want! LOL Hope you have a great week! Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun tanned toes tickling the sand is what this image makes me think of. I love the colors and that you color the flowers whatever you want...I do the same. More fabby inspiration from you!!

    ReplyDelete