Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Heart is So Happy

 
Hello friends, another cool rainy start to this day, but by early afternoon, sunshine and blue sky, beautiful summer day.
So glad you stopped by to check out what I am creating today.  My friend Tamie and I have been challenging each other using the From My Heart Stamps, and the i {heart} sketches challenge.  They have wonderful stamps and fun challenges.  The sketch I am using is fun, the twist is to use warm colors(warm reds, oranges, yellows), love these colors.  The image is called Whimsy Garden Fence.
I hope you get over and play this challenge and do go over to From The Heart Stamps, they are so super cute, and always new ones to create with.
I had so much fun with this sketch, and I kept going with my crafting afternoon.  I made another card, and this image is from "Paper Pretties"-Hialeah.
 I added some flowers and colored using my copic markers.
 The twist with this one is that I made a card on top of the card, see below picture.
I added a Thanks sentiment and this Bo Bunny Pattern paper.  I know I can't enter the bottom card, but love the sketch, so just had to make another one. Thanks again, and I am entering in the following challenges:
I {heart} Sketches #72
Addicted to Stamps #101 Anything Goes
Crafting By Design Here Comes Summer
Inky Impressions #165 Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delight #25 Anything Goes with a twist Sentimental


5 comments:

  1. OH me oh my!!! I just LOVE your coloring. I was not as brave as you this week, to take on this weeks twist, but after seeing your creation I wish I had. Thank you so much for joining us for this weeks sketch challenge and monthly progressive challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take with the sketch and tWiSt this week, Leanne !! Graet imag choice too.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful. Love the warm colors and the papers you've used work so well with all of the circles. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting By Designs. Hope you'll play with us again. :)
    Sanja, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE, friend!!!! Love these - FTH Stamps are so fun! WTG!

    ReplyDelete