Saturday, June 21, 2014

Thinking of You

Hello and Happy first day of Summer in Canada...and it is a lovely day.  Sunshine blue sky and the temp isn't so bad either.  A bit windy though, but a nice day.


I was talking to a friend and told her I was making a sort of sympathy/thinking of you card.  Tamie thought I should put it on here for a fun card, enter some challenges too.
I think it turned out pretty nice.  I seen this idea on pinterest where they used the dies and had the pattern paper behind the cutout part.  I like adding flowers and ribbon, but it needed something else, and so I grabbed my white Signo Pen and got dotting around the butterflies.  I hope you enjoy your weekend, and I hope you enjoy your Saturday.  Till next time happy crafting and thanks for stopping!  Cheers!


Supplies: CS-Stampin' Up, Spellbinders, Flowers, Ribbon, Stamp-SU, White embossing powder, Versa Mark Pad, White Signo Pen, Glue Dots, Bo-Bunny Pattern Paper. 
Challenges I am entering: Sister Act Challenge-#62 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls-#20 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door-Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday-#116 Things with Wings
Craft for the Craic-#5 Summery with Flowers

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great idea using the P.paper behind the waste die-cuts -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at sister act this week and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I love the ENTIRE idea! My two favorite things are the color purple and butterflies so this is an A+++ in my book! Thank you for playing along with us over at Through the Craft Room Door! Hope to see you again real soon! Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever idea of the negative space left from the die cuts. Love the result

    Thanks for taking part in the Craft for the Craic challenge with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card :-) Thanks again for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic :-)
    Michelle CFTC DT

    ReplyDelete