Saturday, July 5, 2014

I Like You More Than Coffee, and that says a lot!

 
Thanks for stopping, I should be doing other things beside crafting, but I just popped over to i {heart} sketches and well I just have to create something for this fun sketch/with a twist.
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/06/30/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-73/
My image I am using today is From The Heart Stamps called Birdbrain Needs Coffee, so much fun to color up and create with.  
I added some sequins random and used an embossing folder for the background, instead of using pattern paper.  I used a spellbinder and some punches.  Of course colored my birdbrain using my copic markers.
Thanks again for stopping and please pop on over to i {heart} sketches and play along with this challenge.  Oh and stop at their store for some fun images/sentiments.  Till next time happy crafting! I am entering the i {heart} sketches #073 challenge

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, I love how you have colored it. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card! even the enbossed backing looks like coffee beans *clever*
    Thank you for joining in the fun for our I heart Sketches challenge.
    A new challenge starts today, hope you'll join us this week too :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...that DOES say a lot! This card is adorable :D Love this image and the colors you chose - WTG friend!

    ReplyDelete