Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy 70th Anniversary

 
Hello friends, and welcome back to my blog.  Sure happy you stopped by.  Today over at 4 Crafty Chicks, we are having our Anything Goes Crazy Egg Challenge.  I just have to share this story about my card.  
 
My parents live in a senior Lodge and their friends celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary in August.  So Mom asked me to make a special card for them.  Wow, what a undertaking, as isn't this amazing 70 years together, you just don't hear this much any more.  I wanted it to be special for them.  No pressure, then my husband came into my craft room and said, why don't you just make it like any other anniversary card but bigger and put the number 70 on it.  Well that is what I did.  
The image I colored reminded me of a Grandpa/Grandma and love.  This image is from Mo Manning at stampingbella called Young Love.  Perfect I think.  
Anyway thanks for stopping and stop over at 4 Crafty Chicks, we love hearing from you, play along, and I hope you get into your craft room to create something soon.  Till next time have a wonderful day.
 Card size 6X8
Supplies I used:
SU Cardstock, and Pattern Paper
Computer - Word program for the Numbers
Stamp - Mo Manning - Young Love, 
unknown Happy Anniversary Stamp
Copic Markers
Ribbon
3D foam Squares
Flowers
 

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning card! Love Love Love the image with the big 70 behind it! And that verse inside is just perfect!!! Great job as always!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, drooling over the paper you used and the fabulous colors. The 70 rocks and the image is one of my all time fav's. Your coloring is simply amazing and to top it off, the verse is perfect. Have an amazing week. You sure did a rockin' job :)

    ReplyDelete