Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy Anniversary

 Hello Friends and welcome back, another wonderful challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, our hostess with the most-est today is the illustrious talented Tina! I hope you have a wonderful day and get a chance to be crafty with us chicks.  
 My fun image is from Bugaboo, Gus and Stella crack me up.  Too funny!  I used some new paper from SU that I received from my friend at Christmas time.  I also added some ribbon and a heart charm.  Punched out some hearts and pop them up.  Used my Copic markers to color Gus & Stella Anniversary image.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE ME SOME GUS & STELLA!!! lol...these 2 always crack me up! Gorgeous card - love the colors and that stripey paper is awesome! Great card, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Gus & Stella are just so much fun! Beautiful card. Also - I love the flowers at the top of your blog! Simply beautiful!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the charm, that stripped paper is wicked and Gus & Stella are so perfect with it. Rockin inspiration friend.!!!!

    ReplyDelete