Saturday, June 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Friend


Thanks friends for coming back to my blog, today's challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.  Our Anything Goes challenge is so fun.  I hope you get a chance to pop on over and share the love with the talented design team enter your project, and have some fun. 


My stamp I used was from KennyK stamps called Unstoppable Mom, super fun to color up using my Copic Markers.  Added some flowers, used some dies, also popped up my image with the foam tape.


Remember to go over to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends they have wonderful Sponsors and Prizes.

Here are the Sponsors and Prizes:
Prize ~ 3 Images
Prize ~ 3 Images

Thanks again for coming here and I hope to see you over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.  Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card, lovely design and colour combo, image goes so well with it, beautifully done, great work.
    ~ Denise ~ Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this card Leanne The image is just fab and you've created such a lovely card around it. Super creation. Definitely need to get this cute image and colour it up too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne. this card is absolutely wonderful! I really love everything about it-the color palette, the dies, the gorgeous flowers! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete