Thursday, October 8, 2015

Masking


Thanks for stopping by and here is what I created for our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I used Kraft card stock with versa mark ink and white embossing powder, and masking off the middle.  Using various Stampin' Up stamps.  I used my white gel pen to add a few dots here and there.  This card is for our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, Tina is the hostess today and asked us to do the masking technique.  I do hope you get a chance to play along with this challenge.  Till next time Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! The white embossing powder sure looks great on Kraft card! Love your masking and project! You rocked this one!
    Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Leanne! What a fabulous idea to mask and accommodate the EP! I have not done that yet, and think I'll be trying the technique soon. Very elegant card, and yet, quite homey, too, with the color choices! Wonderful card design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this! What a great way to showcase the masking technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phenomenal wow factor chickie! I love how you made it on a diagonal but the white on kraft is simply wicked.

    ReplyDelete