Sunday, November 1, 2015

Joys of the Seasons


Thanks for stopping here today, our month long challenge starts today at One Crazy Stamper and we are having a blast with the wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  I made a few clean and simple cards this time, but made a few extra to have for my stash this year.  I first off stamped each one on the card base and then stamped again after I colored them and cut them out.  I used foam dot to raise them up some as well.  I added a simple sentiment and done did.  I did use some liquid applique on the snowman's jacket, however I ran out, I sure do like this stuff.  Of course I colored my little friends with my Copic Markers, and as you can tell I didn't use traditional colors, had some fun with these.  I hope you have some fun and head over to Lora's store she has some wonderful supplies there.  Please stop by the challenge blog to say hello to the wonderful design team and play along.  Till next time happy crafting.

  
 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so envious that you got 15 cards done!! Cute ideas - I may have to case a few :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea and koodo's to you for getting so many done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leanne, these are super cute! I think it's awesome you've created so many - look at you!!! Awesome CAS design - they are adorable

    ReplyDelete