Thursday, December 17, 2015

Snowfriends

 

Hello and welcome back, another great challenge today at 4 Crafty Chicks, and our good friend Tamie is hosting and she said she wanted to see a "Snowman".   

It just so happens she gave me this stamp for Christmas one year, and I thought why not use it and we can have Snow-friends...I hope you get a chance to enter the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks and share the love.  Till next time Happy Crafting!


Supplies-Cardstock, Glitter Cardstock, Bo Bunny Pattern Paper, Stamp-Stampavie, MS Snowflake Punch, Foam Tape, Copic Markers, MB Die.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I love the jolly snowmen and the way you did the star cutouts with sparkly paper behind them. I very jolly card!
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute group of snowmen!! Love the star cut outs and your coloring is awesome, friend! Great card! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete