Monday, February 29, 2016

You're Dyn-O-Mite

 

Hello friends, wow that Mother Nature sure keeps us on our toes, we got another blast of winter, about 3 inches of snow.  Still snowing right now as I type this.  I do believe it might be getting lighter out though.  Anyway back to my card here for the month challenge over at One Crazy Stamper.  I have so much fun with "Your Next Stamp", stamps are awesome, and make me smile.  This little one is for my great nephew who is turning 8 on Wednesday.  I used a dot embossing folder and added a window die to some funky Bazzil pattern paper, popped my image up with some craft foam, and added the sentiment.  I hope you get a chance to stop by One Crazy Stamper and check everything out there.  Lora always has a wonderful supplies in her store as well.  Till next time, get your craft groove on!  Cheers!  

3 comments:

  1. Your great nephew will love this! Totally adorable - love background and the star paper and window! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are patiently waiting for 20cm of snow here in Ontario as we speak! So I feel your pain, Leanne - can't complain, it's been an easy winter. This is such a sweet card for your nephew - great stamp choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love the white embossed background it just makes everything else pop! Another wonderful card by the talented Leanne!

    ReplyDelete