Thursday, July 28, 2016

Favorite Designer 4 Crafty Chicks #309


Heartfelt Creations are my favorite designer company so many are close, and this was a hard challenge for me, because I could have done a Gazillion more, with flowers and bling, but I thought it was about the designer, so I bought this card kit a few years back and brought it out to play with.  So much fun, the paper, the die cuts, the stamps, everything.  If you every want to created wonderful projects, I would say Heartfelt Creations is the place to be.  I also want to personally thank our Guest Designer this month, Pat over at Patacake Pages.  You are wonderful, keep in touch.   Anyway more looking and less chatting here is my cards.
For the Challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.

"Your Favorite Designer."
Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous designs and the sentiment go beautifully with the fabulous papers. Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete