Thursday, August 25, 2016

Let's Get Sentimental


Well friends, this card was pretty fast to make, and one that I would say simple, but oh wow was fun.  Our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is hosted by Lori today and she would like us to get Sentimental.  So I printed off this quote, and then I matted with coordinating cardstock, and added a bow, some pearls, my base was inked up and stamped with three stamps from Stampin Up and Tim Holtz.  I sure do hope you get a chance to stop by 4 CC and play along with us.  I want to thank Rebecca for joining the hen house this months, such talent, and look forward to seeing more creativeness on her blog.  Thanks for stopping by.  Till next time, keep on crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is phenomenal and elegant. I adore the colors you picked and the sentiment is awesome. Another hit in my books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty friend! I love that sentiment focal point :)

    ReplyDelete