Friday, November 11, 2016

Noel


Thanks friends for stopping back to my blog, I have another fun card to share with you.  The challenge over at Merry Monday was calling my name and I figured, I best get my card on before it is over.


I made my card 6x6 and cut out my window die four times and then popped up with foam tape.  I used a snowflake embossing folder and added some snowflake dies, and the skates.  


I stamped the back ground with trees, and inked the background, added some snow, using a white gel pen.  Added some pearls and distress the edges of the card, along with cutting out the Noel die four times to give depth, I added some wink of stella to it, for some sparkle. 

 

My Winter Activity #221 Merry Monday 


Memory Box Dies, SU Dies, Carta Bella Embossing Folder, Ink, Skates, Ribbon, Foam Tape, Wink of Stella, Tree Stamps, White Gel Pen.  

3 comments:

  1. The snowflake die shapes are beautiful, just like your card! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fun card! I am in love with the window die and scene not to mention the gorgeous snow flake die adds even more pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh friend, this card is so pretty! LOVE the pink and the wonderful scene you made! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete